- Give your Apple Watch a custom look with 4 distinctive hardwood options: Zebrawood, Black Sandalwood, Black Sandalwood/Zebrawood, and Carbonized Bamboo/Black Sandalwood
- Discreet butterfly clasp (made with strong stainless steel) allows you to put on and take off your watch with ease
- Your purchase comes with an easy-to-use tool for quickly swapping out bands or changing link sizes, so you can make your band fit anyone’s wrist (men’s and women’s sizes available)
- Gets better with age (just like wine) – because your body’s body oils condition the wood which enhances the grain’s natural appearance over time
- 2 size options: Large, slightly wider band to compliment the 42 mm Apple Watch face size and Small, a more narrow band to compliment the 38 mm Apple Watch face size
Apple’s Latest Gadget Meets World’s Oldest Technology
Want to seamlessly transition between weekend camping and weekdays at the office? With this new wooden watch band, you can now express your love for the outdoors while wearing Apple’s latest gadget!
But, that’s only the beginning. Here are 8 more reasons why you’ll want to purchase this Wood Mark’s wooden watch band for the Apple WatchTM.
â€¢ Increases energy – wood puts less strain on your wrist than steel.
â€¢ Fights climate change – wood absorbs harmful carbon emissions.
â€¢ Lasts longer – solid hardwood that resists everyday wear and tear.
â€¢ Looks better – wood stains become naturally enhanced over time with your skin’s body oils.
â€¢ Lowers environmental impact – wood is biodegradable material (it can be returned to the earth)
â€¢ Simplifies your life – barely noticeable stainless-steel butterfly clasp easily opens and closes.
â€¢ Saves your skin – made with non-toxic and hypo-allergenic materials.
â€¢ Adjusts to you – comes with a simple tool for easily adjusting link sizes.
Your new way of responsibly standing out
The benefits of wearing an Apple WatchTM go beyond telling time and displaying notifications. Wearing an Apple WatchTM tells the word, “I understand today’s latest tech.” Yet, technology is more than microprocessors and LCDs screens; wood is a type of technology that’s been around for centuries. This is why wearing wooden products makes the statement, “I understand technology’s history.”
With the AppleTM Wood Band by Wood MarkTM, you can now combine both old and new technologies while making an environmentally conscious decision. Order today to experience the best of both worlds and do the right thing for our planet.